99% of sales teams are good at one thing: hitting the hot lead on the head as soon as it comes in. The problem is, most online car shoppers are not sending leads & buying in the same afternoon.
Your team is left with hundreds, even thousands of unqualified inbound leads you know nothing about. All you know, is that they have an interest for a vehicle you sell. It's true for new & for pre-owned.
The average dealership turns around 10% of leads into sales. But what happens with the other 90%, can you imagine what the impact would be if you could get the number to 15, 18 or even 20%+? This is what sets the best apart, a perfect follow-up system.